It all started with a letter, and ended with two new friends. A year ago, I got to meet this crazy girl you see in all these pictures below. I learned so much from that bright wonderful girl that sometimes I wonder what I would be like now without her. The couple months i got to spend with her were amazing, and i'll cherish them always. Here is the best of times i got to spend with her. Make sure your sound is way up, and watch. It repeats over and over just so you know, so don't sit there the whole afternoon wondering when it will stop.



2 comments:
Wow I miss her!! And you are so freakin gorgeous!! I am jealous that you are going to Finland without me for a whole month. What am I going to do???
loves
kaitlyn
this really made me cry. i miss you!
i can't wait to see you again.
we need to take more pictures of us.. :D
Post a Comment