Friday, April 10, 2009

Choir Tour

Well, this year Choir tour was to go to Disneyland!!! Here is a recap of some of what we did.

This was the very exciting and dramatic view from my bus window.
But things looked a lot better when we got to the beach!!!! Here is my Friend Kaitlyn and me hanging out. It was really windy but I was just happy to be there.
Then if that wasn't exciting enough, we got to go to an amazing hotel. There was six girls in my room. The next day we went to DISNEYLAND!!!



then the next day we got the opportunity to go to a ward there and have sacrament meeting. It was wonderful (there was like...150 of us kids there...the poor church) By this time i was feeling very sleep deprived but happy. We then went back to our hotels and slept. and slept. Then, we went to universal studios and ate at Bubba Gumps.


After that, we headed off to Walt Disney Hall to hear a concert for two hours.




It was a really pretty building, very strange but cool. The next day, we spent all day in Disneyland and/or California Adventures.






It was so fun to be with my friends and party hard at such a warm and fun place! I was so sad to leave, plus the ride home was so long. At least our bus watched 6 movies on the way home.

1 comment:

Kaitlyn Swain said...

Oh how I miss it!! And I miss you.... have fun in Cali without me!

Blog Archive