Saturday, October 18, 2008
wyoming
well, lots has happened lately.i went to early morning seminary with Miranda and that was pretty fun, it was different though. Then i spent all morning with her mom playing her really nice piano and singing. :) My grandpa got the horses in and i spent all afternoon with my horse. Miranda got home and we went on a ride. It was really fun. Taylor, her brother, came with us and we went all around the fields. It's so pretty up here. I'd forgotten how much I love the quite. Then, after constructing a huge hay cave for the scouts to sleep in later that night we went over to my great grandma's house for dinner. (ehhe, i drove!) It was a really good dinner and it was fun to talk to everybody over there. I was so exhausted though and when my mom started playing with my hair and giving me a back rub I was gone. ahha. I was sooo tired. Plus i'm out when anybody starts rubbing my back, it's my weakness aahahahha. Then, the next day Miranda and I went outside to ride but the scouts were already out there and riding the horses. It was SO funny watching them ride. They weren't very nice though. Then we went on a big ride. Shadow was being kind of a snot but then he was good. It was really fun running all through the fields. It's pretty windy up here and the grass makes a really cool sound when the wind blows through it. Well, just waiting till later so i can go riding again, bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Sweet Jess the "Horse Whisperer"... How we will miss seeing your bright smiling face here among the Wyoming plains! The tender tones of your voice as it carries beautiful sentiments through my living room; the beauty and grace as you and Shadow gallop through the bottom fields of hay.....(and we all avoid the dark, gloomy, building of death, aka: the shed! And make fun of dorky little scouts that can't ride a horse!)
YOU ROCK BABE!!! We had a blast with you! Can't wait until you come back and play again! Hope you survive the EXTREMELY LONG drive home!!
*kiss kiss* *smooch smooch* lovey lovey~
kristen & maranda
Post a Comment