well, now that gavin is here things are very entertaining. Here are a couple things he has said that made me laugh pretty good:
(might have a couple words off, he has this cute little voice he says things in)
"these are my Spurs! And they was once on Logan and they fit me good!"
"There's a hole in your stomach!" me
"Nooo, that's my belly buttunnn" gavin
"No that's a hole, right in your stomach!"me
"Nooo" gavin
"Well your so hungry right now and it's because you've got a hole in your stomach and the food is falling out"me
"No, this is my belly buttun"gav
"Well what is a belly button for then" me
"It's to help you live!" gav
"well who put it there?" me
"I did!" gav
"How?"me
"I stuck it in there and it sticked" gav
"give me a horse ride"Gav said as he pointed at the floor and gave me a commanding look.
"You're my horse and your name is cowboy"
So, i always sit on my brothers when they're tickling me and stuff so i was sitting on mitch and Gavin comes up and says:
"Get of him. get of my buddy. He's not soft, go find a soft blanket and you sit on that!"
with hands on his hips:
"Is anybody listening to me?"
"i'll be the baby horse and you'll be my mommy horse. You have to love me lots and lots."
"my name is mike!"gav
"Oh hello mike, i don't know you very well." me
"Well i'm just bretending." gav
"bretending?" me
"Yeah, so you don't know me." gav
"i'm riding my horse! I'm a cowboy!"
"you're not making sense! but i'm making sense"
1 comment:
I love this post! I think it's funny how I totally have posts just like it, except it's specifically about rolly pollies: http://brittanyleann.blogspot.com/2008/06/rolly-polly-fun.html
Post a Comment