Friday, May 20, 2011

End of school and summer!

So, I don't really have any pictures...but I thought I'd give a little update on life. I just got a job, working on BYU campus. I'm an Instructional Design Assistant, which sounds really legit so i'm happy! It was a huge answer to my prayers because now I can pay for college come fall. I get to carpool with my dad because i'm still living at home. I will be 'house-sitting' for some friends/cousins of mine in June, so that shall be an adventure!! I'll keep you updated...or try really hard.

2 comments:

Jon and Kim said...

Yeah on getting the new job! That is soooo exciting! Isn't it amazing how the Lord answers our prayers. It isn't always the way we think it will be. I am so excited to die on the soccer field! ;) See ya real soon!

Jessica Lillie said...

Kim, I'm so glad you're coming to live here. Life is going to be so much more entertaining ahahha. Me too!!! I wish it would start already!

Blog Archive