Well, I never thought it would happen, but i'm going to graduate. In less than a week. Here is a couple things I've been doing for the past little bit...to end this year.
First, I went on senior sluff day. We went up to a fun place up in the canyon called Aspen Grove. We did a ton of fun things all day, and one of them was get awards. Our whole class voted on different subjects. Most of them are like "Most likely to be the next president, Most likely to be a pro athlete, the biggest flirt, the best eyes" etc. Well, it was my big surprise when I got an award. It is pretty funny though. I got "Most likely to live on a farm with 13 kids." HMMMM........ ahhaahahha Well, my grandpa will be proud.
Second, I was asked to talk in our seminary graduation. I was pretty surprised but went with it. I gave a talk about having a good attitude...among other things about seminary. Here are a few quotes I used that were very inspirational to me.
President Spencer W. Kimball
We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms-to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way. (Man's Search for Meaning)
I made it through...it was pretty scary but I was so grateful to be chosen to speak.
Here are a couple friends and me afterwards...

No comments:
Post a Comment