So, since i've been such a wonderful, informational blogger as of late....I thought it would be nice of you to know...or see, some of what has been going on. :D
As a family, we decided to take one lovely saturday morning and go snowshoeing.

It was sooo pretty up in the mountains!





Now...these next pictures need a very good explination to them...You see, our family has...as of before thanksgiving I think, become 'Trekkies'. We are watching the 'Voyager' series, and I am very good at nerd lingo now. We love watching it...and usually watch several episodes a week, sometimes even for Family Home Evening. So, when it snowed...we were just...programed to make a star trek character. So, here is the making of 'Commander Chakotay" First officer


Mitch made the design for his Tri-quarter, I helped arm him with his phaser, and Mother made his star trek badge. And yes, we put it upside down....haahhaha but we changed it don't worry.


Now. On to school stuff. I asked one of my good buddies Chris Fulmer to go to the Morp dance with me! Mitch actually went with me to ask him (because in Utah we have this weird way of asking where we have to ask them in a creative way and not get caught) well, my luck ran out, and as mitch and I ran away, him and his buddies, who were over at his house, decided it would be great fun to try and catch me. I ended up running for my LIFE and hiding underneath a truck for 20 mins and almost being killed. Mitch seemed to think the whole adventure was hilarious, and now that it's been a while, i'm starting to think it was pretty funny too. The fun with Morp didn't end there though. My date is on the soccer team, and he was taken out in the game only hours before the dance. So, not only was he on a lot of pain meds, but he could barely walk. It was pretty funny though, and we had a blast! Here are some pictures taken at the people's house we ate at. Oh, and quick explanation, Morp is a 'fun' dance. And our theme was "Beauty and the Geek" which Chris and I took to dressing to with much gusto.

It was sooo much fun!

So there's a little of my winter. I also just finished the 3rd term of my high school career....and made it by with a 4.0. I have no idea how that worked out, because I have concocted a terrible disease called senioritis, which makes me party all day and forget about homework. I'm still waiting to sign up for rooms at BYU, but i'm hoping all goes well, and I still get to room with my best friend! My mom and I have slowly been supplying me with things like pots, pans, utensils, and recipes so I will be great at catching a hot date at college. Loves and kisses!
jess
1 comment:
FINALLY!!!! A new post! It sounds like you have had a fun winter! I am so excited that spring is on the way though... Loves...
kaits
Post a Comment