Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Update

Well it's december, a week and two days till Christmas. Life as a senior sure has flown by. I've learned a lot, mostly that school is hard but worth it. But anyway, here is a recap of things that have happened lately:

I went to Preference (a girl's choice dance) with a friend, Travis Shields, and had a blast. I got the most beautiful pale blue dress and had a lot of fun dressing up and dancing.

My mom has had me start cooking meals. Scary I know. So far nothing's burned down, and my family is slowly trusting me. :D

One semester is almost over, and i can't believe half of my senior year is up!

I applied for college. I KNOW! It was hard writing essays and sending them in, but i can't wait to see where I get to go.

Anyways, many epic things have happened lately, and I have lots of pictures i'll have to post!

1 comment:

Brittany S. G. said...

BYU, BYU, BYU!

And it's amazing how fast time flies, huh? Crazy. I'm glad you're having fun. Senior year is THE BEST- live it up! :)

Blog Archive