

My sociology teacher decided to give us an assignment for two weeks of....taking care of a Tamagachi. WEIRD. So mine is named Benji and he is so cute and eats a lot and needs attention. It's really funny to have to pull him out in class and play a game with him so he doesn't get mad. I feel like i'm in 6th grade all over again. Luckily, he goes to bed at 8 pm, then wakes up at 8 am. It's been interesting so far, but I'm still not sure of what we're supposed to be learning. oh well, here's some pictures. He, personally, looks like a messed up porcupine. A cute one though.
3 comments:
DUH!!! It's like the parenting class - taking care of something else. Sheesh!
I love it. hahaha. Lil' Benji is growin up!!! *Tear*
So... what happens when it dies?
then i fail my class. ahahahahah. Let's just say i'm a little 'over protective' of Benji so he doesn't get hurt. ahahah.
Post a Comment