Sunday, February 1, 2009

The good (none that i can think of) the bad, and the U.G.L.Y

Well, i survived. I got my wisdom teeth out. It was really kinda scary and painful but i'm going on three days (got them out friday) I actually ate a REAL meal today (massed potatoes and massed carrots...VERY wonderful) because i'd been surviving on a diet of...water...apple juice...jello...some pudding...one yougurt...water..and pain meds. ahahaha. So thankfully i can now show 'some' emotion with my face, before i couldn't even laugh and THAT was a toughy. Thankfully when i was about to go mad (after watching five movies in one day) my friend Kaitlyn came to visit me and didn't run away from my recent transformation into a chipmunk so so far i'm surviving.




1 comment:

This is me.... Kristen said...

Oh Sweetie CHEEKS! I'm SO sorry for you! I've had mine out too -and it so stinks! It hurts just to see the picture! I'm glad you're to the point of eating again. It will go away soon. xoxo take care (and have fun at your dance!)

Blog Archive