Well, my first winter driving and it's been a rather exciting time. My first confrontation with ice was last Saturday driving home from work and hey, our whole driveway is ice..hm...well, after many tries and (prays, no swearing i promise) I called my mom and got some salt to melt the driveway so i could (slowly) make it up the driveway and into the garage. I also don't appreciate that our street is never plowed either. But all in all, it is soooo beautiful outside. I need to go driving around to see the beautiful christmas lights sometime.
I have some secrets of my own that i'm hiding from taylor and mitch...i've got a special present for them.ahha. Mitch was pretty close to catching me the other day but I covered quick. We're staying home with season and i'm excited for family time. I've been sick off and on lately and i'm not sure WHAT my bodies up to but I do know that I want to be able to breath soon. I'm just so excited for Christmas!
1 comment:
YOU were out driving in that mess last week?! Nasty! What good practice though! I was in Logan (had a little shopping to do!) and we had to drive all over in that! IT WAS BAD!!! I'm so glad you made it home. Get better! xoxo
Post a Comment