Monday, November 24, 2008

Taylor LeRoy Shumway..aka bbf(best brother forever)



Well, because it's thanksgiving coming up i decided that as much as possible on here i'm going to do a thing about someone i love. So this time, i decided to do it on my little yet TALL brother Taylor.
Yeah he's taller then me. It's pretty embarrassing but i can still take him when we wrestle. That's mostly cause i'm bigger then him otherwise. ahha. He's pretty close to imitating a stick figure. He loves sports, drawing, guitar, making lego movies, making crazy inventions that work, watching movies with his sis and salsa/ballroom/tango dancing with his sister in the kitchen. He's my best bud, someone i can go to when i need to talk or laugh. He cares about me, and is always teasing with me, which is a Shumway mark that means we love someone. He's so fun, always full of energy. He loves to jump high and drag her fingers across the ceiling (my mom hates this cause of the fingerprints that show up ahh.) He'll even watch chick flicks with me and ignore my ahhhing. He's pretty funny with loads of stuff. He's willing to do things with me even if he's not so sure. Like horse riding, singing really loud in the car, and the whole dancing thing, but we still have fun. He's not allowed to grow another inch but he's being a naughty boy and ignoring me in that issue. He's pretty quiet in a way i'm not, I guess he's more normal then me. But I think we're a lot alike in most things. He's weird in the fact that he doesn't like potatoes, green beans, salad, and corn. yeah, crazy boy. He takes care of me really well though, and I love him a lot.

2 comments:

Kaitlyn Swain said...

Jess that was such an awesome blog!! I almost got a lump in my throat and I definitely got warm and fuzzy :) It was a great lift to my day!! (and i needed one cause i just worked out hahaha :) love ya

Angelina said...

I just love you guys!! You are one of the three top things I miss about Utah (the Olsons and Cafe Rio being the other things). You are so pretty and talented. Great blog!

Blog Archive