Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Party
































So last week on Friday I went on a date to this murder dinner. We had to dress up as certain characters...and I got the no-nonsense school teacher..ahah. So I ended looking pretty...frightening....scarily not me...at least to me. ahaha. But here is a coverage of what I was wearing. I had an awesome hat that actually was my great great grandma Lillies who I'm named after. The glasses really gave me a headache though because they had lenses in them and the ground was a lot closer then it really was. Anyways, it was tons of fun, even the acting part even if it was hard to be strict and everything. I'm pretty mad though that Ammon (guy I went with) and I didn't get a picture together but you'll just have to imagine him :D.

1 comment:

Brittany S. G. said...

This is AWESOME. I am glad you commented on my blog because I lost my blog list, so now I know where yours is again! :)

Your background is super cute too. :)

Blog Archive